Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Career Fair at Jefferson High School

I was lucky enough to be invited to speak to the bright young minds at Thomas Jefferson High School for their College & Career Fair. I was very happy to hear how many students were interested in my biotechnology firm and the amazing field of the bio-sciences.


I believe each child is a representative of a generation, and our investment into their education is our way of insuring they will lead our communities one day. Success in education starts with a good school. I commend Jefferson High School for having this event for their students and I'd like to thank Kimberlee Sharber at Communities in Schools for inviting me to speak. I wish all students at Jefferson and other schools a safe summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment