Thursday, October 14, 2010

Block Walking with Friends

William Peche and Dr. Masarrat Ali
My friend William Peche and I went block walking together to meet our constituents. William is running for Justice of the Peace, precinct 3. I'm taking lessons from him as we go door to door since he is so natural with everyone. Block walking is not easy, but it's a great way to introduce yourself to your  voters. It's a lot easier when you walk with a friend and fellow Democrat.

Don't be mistaken. This year is just as important for Democrats to go out and vote as any other year. If you are a Democrat, or just believe in good leadership, try to donate some time to your favorite candidate of choice. I'm obliged to ask you to donate some time to my campaign as well. Click here to volunteer. If you can't, at least get your friends and neighbors and get out to vote. Early voting starts next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment