Wednesday, June 23, 2010

See You at the Convention

As of Thursday, my staff and I will be making our way to Corpus Christi for the Texas Democratic State Convention to be held at the American Bank Center. This 3-day gathering will bring the Democratic Delegates to kick off the election season so we can turn Texas blue. I plan to attend and speak with some of the most notable caucuses in the state such as the Texas Democratic Women, the Texas Young Democrats, the Texas Jewish Democrats, and many others. Many candidates will be there, all running for offices ranging from state representative to the governor's seat. Corpus Christi is the perfect spot for such an event. Let's all have some fun in the sun as we work to take over this election year. If you see me at the convention, please introduce yourself because I would love to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment